Ready for some downhill sand biking? Boardsports are not just for snow and water anymore. Whatever you like to ride, it’s about exploring more places and going farther than ever before. Surfers, skiers, snowboarders and mountain bikers are all pushing the limits for more fun. With BikeBoards, your new adventures can include downhill sand biking too!
- Places to Play:
- Sand Master Park – Florence, Oregon
- Baha, California
- Great Sand Dunes National Park – Colorado
- Huacachine, Ica, Peru
For more inspiration, check out these links for great videos we love!
- Huacachina, Ica, Peru: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjDCx0Ceg_g
- Mexico: http://www.sandboardmexico.com/
- Baja, California: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TfOPxhgqSs
- Colorado: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7PdpsxJijU
Links we love for Wax tips:
- Dr. Dune Speed Wax: http://www.sandboard.com/drdune/ask/ask5.htm